HY-4300 Structural Silicone Sealant is a low modulus one-component, shelf-stable, neutral cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically for formulated for silicone structural grazing. It's can be apply for SSG standard construction. This sealant is exhibiting the following features:
1. One component, neutral room temperature curing, high strength;
2. Superior properties of high and low temperature resistant, anti-aging, weatherproof, waterproof, ozone resistant and anti-ultraviolet;
3. Superior adhesion and excellent compatibility for most building materials.
4. Non-corrosive to metal, coating glass, concrete and marble etc.;
5. Form superior silicone elastomer after cured, keep excellent adhesion between the temperature of -50℃ +150℃;
6. Have good compatibility with neutral series silicone sealant.
Test Under: 1MG GB 16776-2005
Payment Term: T/T, L/C
MOQ: 1200 units
Lead Time: 20 - 25 days
◆ Sealing joint for glass/marble/aluminum curtain wall project glazing, glass roofing and other structural project.
◆ As secondary sealant in a dual-sealed insulating glass unit.
◆ Many other building and industrial uses.
◆ All kinds of structural components, such as glass, ceramic, stainless steal, aluminum, brick etc.
280 & 300ml in cartridge, 295 & 590ml in Sausage, 25g & 50g in tube
Apply between 4℃ (40℉) and 40℃ (110℉）
40 to 50 minutes
24 hours *Cure time is dependent on temperature, humidity and amount of product used
12 months from date of manufacture (unopened)
Tensile module MPa (23℃)
© 2019 Foshan KINGDELI Viscose Co.,Ltd | All Rights Reserved Desgin by www.kingdeliadhesive.com Sitemap